Princess Chukwunazaekpere Uremma Favour Hezekiah
The celestial being, the special, dignifying, God sent and The Destined child of the Prophet of the Most High God, His Excellency, Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah MFR, Princess Chukwunazaekpere Uremma Favour Hezekiah was born into this terrestrial world in the 80s, at Aba, Abia State of Nigeria. Though she was not born with a silver spoon in her mouth, as the saying goes, the heavens rejoiced and jubilated the day she was born. Another spiritual, angelic and celestial being had been born the heavens exclaimed! She grew up among the children of God at the Aba branch of Living Christ Mission.
She grew in wisdom, strength and knowledge.She also grew in beauty typifying all that is good, amiable and wonderful. Princess Chukwunazaekpere whose birth was prophesied and heralded by our only and worthy spiritual father, Founder and Leader of Living Christ Mission Worldwide, His Grace, The Most Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah MFR, has not been replicated in the history of births known to humanity. From the commercial city of Aba, The Princess of the Most
- While she was in Aba, she won the Princess of little Angels award for three consecutive times (2005-2007). This is symbolic and remarkable.
- In February 2008, when Daddy travelled to receive the award of MFR from the Federal Government in Abuja, Princess Chukwunazaekpere also brought out a huge amount of money for feeding and other things to support the children of God at the church compound in Nkwerre, Imo State.
- In 2009, when Aba branch Blue wearers visited Daddy for prayers, she single handedly brought out more than 50% of the total money they submitted.
- On 14th February 2011, when Daddy’s Household and Compound Dwellers exercised what is called “pick your luck”, they appealed Daddy to back it up with prayers, which Daddy did. The exercise was “WHO IS DADDY’S LOVER”; lo and behold, in the presence of everybody, Chukwunazaekpere, The Princess of the Most High God, The Beloved of God, picked and got the most cherished, admired and sacred wish which is “DADDY’S LOVER”.
- 1st June 2011: The Unmerited Favoured and Loved Family of Daddy Hezekiah was formed by Princess Chukwunazaekpere Hezekiah Chukwunazaekpere.
- 10th March 2012: The Princess of the Most High God formed the most vibrant, energetic and forceful group the “Concerned Workers”.
A Special Citation
A Special Citation On Princess Chukwunazaekpere Uremma Urechukwu Omekannaya Hezekiah On Sunday 8th April, 2012 By The Beloved Great Disciples Of Christ.
Recognition comes to people who accomplish unprecedented tasks. Honours come to people of renowned personality. People of unequalled achievements are hard to come by. People of distinct features are always a rallying point. Urechukwu, in you, we have seen real greatness merged with wisdom and humility,Omekannya, your greatness and humility is overwhelming. You are always positive and believe in the goodness and happiness of every one.
You are a symbol of peace and unity; little wonder, there is peace beyond the sea among the Compound Dwellers in particular and the church in general. Within us the Disciples of Christ, your wind of unity has blown us closer to God and Daddy Hezekiah. Should others forget we, the Disciples, will never forget. The Bethel Dwellers and Unmerited Favoured and Loved Family of Daddy Hezekiah are all singing aloud “see what the Lord has done for us through our beloved sister Naza. Nkpanaka Daddy, you are indeed a virtuous vessel. Queen of love, radiating love and drawing lost sinners back to God with love. Adaukwu Awka, even the worst and forgotten ones among us get better by just associating with you. Sister Chukwunazaekpere, you are indeed a catalyst.
People who are used to wearing long faces now see you and have cause to smile. The Destined Child of Daddy Hezekiah, the benevolence of God is lavished in Living Christ Mission by your birth. The Energetic Angel, Princess, Mother and Charismatic leader, your presence in any project site brings amiable change. Daddy’s Princess, in just two days you spent an intimidating Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200, 000.00) to buy cement for an on-going church project at Hotel Avenue, Owelle-Ebo layout, Onitsha, Anambra state because according to you, Daddy should not be disturbed because you feel for him in view of his huge financial burden. Sister Naza, without any fear of contradiction we, the Beloved Great Disciples of Christ, do hereby state that you have a different spirit. For us, we would go on asking for money for the cement and adding up to Daddy’s burdens. The church project at Asaba assumed a welcome change with your involvement. The work progressed faster and better with a classic handling by your group- The Concerned Workers. Our beloved sister, the legend, the humble, your father Daddy Hezekiah, would want you to travel on the wings of comfort, but we see you in our midst, inside an old but hot 608 bus. Sister, you are humility personified. The echoes of your laudable, time tested, amiable and dignified work at Umudi will not die even in the next century. The most difficult aspect of the work melts at your sight as heap of sand gives way to the force of a bulldozer. You assuaged the, “who can help me cry” of the Site Engineer at Umudi when, with your group, you carried very heavy planks of wood about one thousand pieces in a space of time.
The Engineer in amazement, exclaimed, “who is this lady and her group? I wish the squad could be allowed to stay with me for one more week. The coming of this lady and her group made me exceed my work target for the week”, he concluded The Legend of the Compound Dwellers, Daddy’s Lover, Daddy’s Princess, Urepapa, your achievements cannot be exhausted in a brief citation like this. Your novelty is written on the sand of time. Princess, what can we say and what do we leave out? Our beloved father, Daddy Hezekiah, has always been a happy man but we can now see reasons for his being happier with your coming. Ride on! Goodness, mercy and righteousness shall follow you all the days of your life and forever. Your beloved father, Daddy Hezekiah, Almighty God and all the Holy Host of Heaven and the Saints are solidly behind you.
We are happy that the prophet of the Most High God, Daddy Hezekiah, on Christmas day 25th December, 2011, said,
“This is just the beginning of your GREATNESS.” By the special grace of God our Jehovah and standing on the Rock Jesus Christ, also covered with His precious blood, we hereby crown you The Beloved of God, Princess of Love and The Princess of The Most High God. Frankly, your star has just begun to shine and will shine forever in Jesus name Amen. Praise the Lord!
Chukwunazaekpere possesses extraordinary qualities that surprise people. Her attitude to members, non-members, and the less privileged is incomparable.
- Right from her mother’s womb, she was ordained by God and predestined to be the child of Daddy Hezekiah.
- She is God-fearing, respectful, transparent and influential.
- She has lessened the burdens of many people such that they could come to church and hear the word of God without being hindered by transport fare.
- She is a pillar of peace and always show love to everybody that comes her way.
- Both members and non members are beneficiaries of her hospitality and generosity.
- She is a woman of faith and believes that with God all things are possible.
- She is very prayerful and possesses the qualities of a virtuous woman.
- She supports the work of God by giving freely and cheerfully.
- She is a role model to womanhood.
- Her wonderful roles in uniting people and drawing souls to God in Aba, Owerri and Living Christ Mission at large is worthy of commendation.
- She does not discriminate. Rather, she is accommodating. She relates even with the remorseful worst sinner.
- She has a forgiving heart and a genuine motive.
- She is extremely meek and approachable.
- She pleaded on behalf of some brethren who erred and obtained forgiveness for them from Daddy Hezekiah.
- She is humility-personified. Despite her spiritual height, she condescends very low to reach out to even nursery school children, like what Jesus Christ did in Matthew chapter 18.
- She is a lover of education and students, just like her father, Daddy Hezekiah.
- She is charismatic: Being an easy-going person, she attracts people to her company.
- Hope Restorer: She brings back hope into the lives of the faint-hearted.
- Tenderness: She has taken away a lot of embarrassment and discomfort in the lives of many, through her motherly and wise advice.
- Hardworking: She helped her parents to make sales and contributed in the manual labour to her home branch (Aba branch) when she was in Aba.
- Love is her nature. She is a queen of love.
- A leader by example: She leads and participates in church work. This motivates her co-workers to be more active at work. Moreso, after the work each time, she eats alongside those that worked with her, without discrimination or privacy.
- She attracts heavenly beings.
Some were born great; some have greatness entrusted on them while some achieve greatness” The above assertion rightly fits into the life of Princess Chukwunazaekpere Hezekiah. Princess Chukwunazaekpere was dedicated and chosen for the propagation of the gospel right from the womb just like the prophet Jeremiah of old. Jeremiah 1:5 “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”
In the 80’s, His Grace, The Most Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah MFR, JP, NFNY, Founder and Leader of Living Christ Mission Inc., went on evangelism in the ancient city of Aba. On this fateful day, after the crusade, Daddy began to see people one-on-one for prayers, healing, deliverance and counselling. It happened that a pregnant woman, Sister Elechi Umelo, almost about to deliver was in attendance. On seeing her, Daddy prayed for her and did the sign of the Cross on her large stomach. He asked the woman a few questions on the number of children she had. Thereafter, he told the woman “Nwam imucharam nwaa, amukwala ozo” (After giving birth to this baby do not give birth to further children). By this statement, Daddy already knew that the yet unborn baby is his spiritual covenant child.
Shortly after the prayer, the woman went into labour right from the crusade ground and was taken to the hospital where she was delivered of a bouncing baby girl. The news of the child’s birth was given to Daddy. He named the child Chukwunazaekpere (God answers prayers). After the crusade, Daddy came back to his base at Onitsha and because of his work-load and busy schedule, Daddy soon forgot about the “pregnant woman” issue. The child, Chukwunazaekpere, continued to grow physically and spiritually.
Several years after, it was then time for the plan of God to be manifested. Chukwunazaekpere went on holiday at Nkwerre branch of the church. During her stay at Nkwerre, Daddy discovered that she has a special spirit dwelling in her. The way she comport herself, her amiable nature, love and cares, her accommodating spirit, her relationship with other children of God, as well as other people, was amazing compared with her age. Thereafter Naza, as she is fondly addressed by her numerous admirers, began to live with Daddy Hezekiah.
The young girl continued in the service of our Lord Jesus, helping her father Daddy Hezekiah to gather, feed and guide the sheep. Soon, she became a model for other youths (both boys and girls) both in words and actions. As weeks rolled into months and months into years, Princess Chukwunazaekpere became a spiritual giant. This was manifested in different arms, groups and branches of the church which she revived.